Unordered List

Deep Fried Brain - of a PMP

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Toastmasters Project 6: The Dark Secrets of Men's Room

Following is a speech that I delivered for my Toastmasters Project 6.

Toastmasters Project 6: Vocal Variety

The objectives of Project 6 are:

  • Use voice volume, pitch, rate and quality to reflect and add meaning and interest to your message.
  • Use pauses to enhance your message.
  • Use vocal variety smoothly and naturally.

Duration: 5-7 min

Here's my Project 6 speech. Unfortunately, the speech wasn't recorded and I cannot provide you with a video, which could have allowed you to observe the vocal variety in action. Nonetheless, here's a sample speech for you.

The Dark Secrets of Men's Room



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an excellent topic and presentation. I can imagine the applaud and laughter of your audiences. Good Job